How will my gift help the SAGES Foundation?
- The minimally invasive surgical community must set aside enough resources to assure that it is not dependent on the whims of others for decent, affordable education, for surgical progress.
- Surgical/technical progress is a marriage between surgeons and industry. Without the best trained surgeons accomplishing the most exhaustive research, progress will be stifled.
- With a goal of establishing a $10 million endowment, the SAGES Foundation has successfully raised 95%, and your additional contribution may be the one that completes our goal.
- By supporting the SAGES Foundation, you help assure that only the best is good enough for you as a patients and surgeons. We do not want to look back in 20 or 30 or 50 years and say “we lost our preeminence as the world surgical leaders because we were unable to do the research and provide the educational opportunities that would keep us in the forefront.”
How can I help?
- Make a direct contribution today.
- Make a five year pledge.
- Commemorative giving.
- Bequest giving.
- Attend our Awards Luncheon
- Appreciated stock donation.
- Shop as you normally would online through iGive.com.
The SAGES Education and Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Contributions are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your accountant for details.