The 8th Annual SAGES Education and Research Foundation Awards Lunch will take place on Wednesday, April 2, 2014. The luncheon celebrates and honors distinguished leaders in minimally invasive surgery. Proceeds benefit the SAGES Foundation and its mission to advance endoscopic laparoscopic and emerging minimal access surgical methods and patient care. Nine main awards for laudable service and innovation are presented to outstanding, experienced and reputable leaders in MIS.
April 2, 2014
12:00 – 1:30 pm
Salt Lake City Convention Center
The luncheon not only recognizes the progressive work of our honorees, but also provides an excellent forum for SAGES members and industry executives to interact socially while raising the necessary funding to keep patient safety and minimal access surgery in the forefront.
How to RSVP: Please go here to purchase individual tickets, tables, virtual ads or become an event sponsor. You may also contact the Foundation office at (310) 347 0544 ext.117 or email@example.com.
Individual tickets are $150 each, tables of ten are available for $1,275, and event sponsorship opportunities begin at $3,000. Because this event benefits the SAGES Foundation, a portion of your purchase will be tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The 2014 Honorees:
- SAGES Pioneer in Endoscopy Award
- SAGES Foundation Jeffrey L. Ponsky Master Educator in Endoscopy Award:
- The Excellence in Medical Leadership Award – A SAGES Foundation Award
*Generously funded through an unrestricted educational grant from Gore & Associates
- SAGES Distinguished Service Award:
- SAGES Excellence in Clinical Care Award:
- SAGES Foundation Gerald Marks Rectal Cancer Award:
- SAGES Young Researcher Award:
- SAGES Researcher in Training Award:
- SAGES IRCAD Traveling Fellowship Award:
*SAGES acknowledges a generous grant in support of this award from Karl Storz Endoscopy
- SAGES Foundation Felicien M. Steichen Surgical Innovation Award:
*SAGES Foundation acknowledges a generous grant in support of this award from Covidien
- SAGES International Ambassador Award: