There is a simple way to give the Foundation a generous gift in the future while securing a tax-deductible benefit right now. Buy a life insurance policy naming the Foundation as beneficiary.
- The Donor must initiate the process by either calling his life insurance company, a broker or the Foundation office. We would be happy to recommend a broker who is experienced in dealing with a bequest policy.
- The Donor will purchase a life insurance policy naming the SAGES Education & Research Foundation as the irrevocable beneficiary. The Premium payments for the policy are Tax Deductible for the Donor. Upon the death of the Donor, the Death Benefit is paid to the SAGES Education & Research Foundation.
- It is recommended that the Donor update his will with the information stating that the SAGES Education & Research Foundation is the beneficiary of said life insurance policy.
- A copy of the policy should be sent to the Foundation office.
- For more information or a referral to an experienced agent, please call the Foundation at 310.437.0544×117, or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
The SAGES Education and Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Contributions are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your accountant for details.